The Pictures are Here! Double Click below for full screen HD!

,

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Green Blinking Cursers

I am not sure what people did without the wonderful world that is the Internet. I was in high school when it caught on. It was a strange world filled with blinking green cursors and giant floppy disks that could store a whole megabyte of information. The very fact that you are reading this is due to that little green blinking cursor that I remember from my friend Mark's basement computer. He was the first of my friends to have Internet at home. At that point a web page didn't even exist yet. Who knew 15 years later our entire grown up lives would revolve around the informational and social highway that little green cursor would eventually create?

Well I am glad that little green cursor grew up because the Internet is definitely helping the Summit for Someone cause. Word is getting about the climb. Recently Big City Mountaineers posted a short entry about why I am climbing on their own blog. Check it out at by clicking below:

Why I am Climbing:The Big City Mountaineer Blog

Also a big thank you to Eastern Mountain Sport for linking my blog to their Facebook, Twitter, Meet-up, and Craigslist pages. A very big hello to my new readers!

And last but not least a big thank you to the that little green blinking cursor for making the leap into adulthood. You will certainly be used to your full potential on this summit bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment