The Pictures are Here! Double Click below for full screen HD!

,

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We have done it!

3,800 Dollars Raised....

....in 125 days. 59 individual donations. Bothering as many people as I could. With one talk at a gear store. One fundraising event AND as many email and Facebook posts one could muster.

A heart warming thank you to all my donors below! (thus far)



De Haddad

Dory Watkins

Alan Cascio

Maureen Fitzgerald

Ann Lee

Sarah Gippin

Rachel Shaftman

Marcy Patterson

Annemieke Farrow

Melanie Fazio

Marissa Marco

Kathryn Becker

Paul Cascio

Brandy Wargo

Robin Lynn

Catherine Darrott

Kate Silber

Vincent Giamalva

Susan Sondgeroth

Mike-Tisa
Johnson

Lisa Jamhoury

Kimberly Pike

Kris Wagner

Joseph Roccasalvo

Maureen McCafferty

Rebecca Parrello

Tedda Finch

Keri Johnsrud

Stacy Weller

Renee Emery

Holly Feather

Rachel Darrow

William Wargo

Carissa Gehl

Anthony Napoli


Amy Clemons

Rachelle Hoffman

Nikki Hill

Tai Badziak

Kathleen Jamhoury

Jessica Roach

Mary Trotter

Julie Heath

Lauren McCarthy

Becky Brewer

Jirina Ribbens

Tony Di Sante

Bruce Roberts

Mary Dearborn

Shane blodgett

Nina Barreiro

Adrienne Friedlander

Rachelle Hoffman

Stacey Gunderman

Jason Nadziejko

Jose Gallardo

Rocco Papandrea

Nanette
Norcia

Cosimo Bruzzese

A Big Thank you to both Holly Feather and Rachelle Hoffman for both donating TWICE!

Thank you Matt Wilson for motivating me.

And a big Thank you to the 24 of you that came to my Fundraiser and donated.
Not to mention Sheila Simmons & Stephanie Hatfield for helping me throw it.

Kathryn Becker for coming out to my talk and supporting me.

Both Eastern Mountain Sport and Tents & Trails in NYC for helping me promote the cause!

And last but not least Holly Feather (again) for helping me across the finish line...

I am completely humbled by your generosity.

Next stop. Mt. Whitney. If I could take all of you with me to the top I would... but I think my back would be sore from carrying you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment